TRIKAT MR 35MG
PACK OF 20 TABLETS
PRICE* (RS.) 169.00
What is TRIKAT MR?
TRIKAT MR contains Trimetazidine which is a medication for the treatment of angina. It protects the heart cells from the effects of a reduced oxygen supply during an episode of angina.
TRIKAT MR is intended for use:
- In preventive treatment of angina pectoris
- In symptomatic treatment for vertigo, tinnitus (noises detected by the ear: whistling, buzzing, which do not correspond to any exterior sounds)
- In symptomatic treatment of visual disorders of a circulatory origin
Before you take TRIKAT MR:
Do not take TRIKAT MR:
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of TRIKAT MR
Take special care with TRIKAT MR:
- This drug is not a curative treatment for angina attacks, nor is indicated as an initial treatment for unstable angina, ormyocardial infarction.
- In the event of an angina attack, tell your doctor. Your treatment should be reevaluated.
Taking Other Medicines:
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding:
- As a precautionary measure, it is preferable not to take TRIKAT MR during pregnancy.
- In the absence of data on excretion in breast milk, TRIKAT MR should not be used during breast-feeding.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
How to take TRIKAT MR
- Always take TRIKAT MR exactly as your doctor has told you.
- If you forget to take one or more doses, take one as soon as you remember and then go on as prescribed.
- Do not take a double dose.
Possible Side Effects
- As with all drugs, TRIKAT MR is likely to have undesirable effects: rare cases of gastro-intestinal disorders (nausea, vomiting).
- If you notice any undesirable effects which have not been mentioned here, you should inform your doctor or pharmacist.
How to Store TRIKAT MR
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store your tablets above 30°C.
What other information should I know?
- Keep all appointments with your doctor.
*Price updated on September 01, 2016
- 01 Aug 2017
- Next pharma